Mady and me were making frosting and she put the powdered sugar in the mixer with the cream cheese. I turned around to wash my hand off and as I was turning back around I told her don't turn the mixer on or the powdered sugar will fly right at the moment what do you think she did, she turned the mixer on high speed and powdered sugar flew!!! She looked at me like, OH CRAP! and I started to laugh because we were both covered in powdered sugar as well as the kitchen. It took a good 15 minutes to clean up.
Don't look at my hair, it was one of those really bad hair days. The next day I cut it. It looks stupid in these pictures.



I'm glad you were able to laugh about it and catch some photos... and if that is what a bad hair day looks like I'd take it anyday!
ReplyDeleteUm.......that is a bad hair day? WHATEVER! Love those funny, obnoxious, crazy Mom days! We will miss those a LOT sooner than we think!
ReplyDelete