The first day of School. Some are happy some are not!
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
First day of School! Yahoooooooo!!!!
It was the first day of school on August 10th. I think that I was the excited one. Cameron was not so excited, he wanted summer to continue as long as possible. Mady was a little nervous about going. I was nervous thinking we may have another Aaron incident. You know the one where the child is hanging on the moms leg and screaming his head off to not leave him, refusing to let go of her leg. Insisting that he doesn't need school to be smart, he already is. That one. That was Aaron in Kindergarten. It was such a lovely day for me. All the moms were looking at me wondering what in the heck was wrong with my child, and really I didn't know what was wrong with the him, at that point I just wanted to say "he's not mine". We did not have that kind of reaction with her, she did great! She loved it. spencer said that he actually likes his teacher and Aaron and Payton also like there new teacher. which I was glad, I didn't want another leg incident on the first day of school. They came home happy, and I enjoyed the quiet for 3 hours. So far so good!




The first day of School. Some are happy some are not!
The first day of School. Some are happy some are not!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Gotta love the first day.......at least until the homework starts PILING IN!!!!
ReplyDeleteWatch out girls....here come the Jeffers boys! Holy cow! Handsome bunch. Cameron acts just like my boys, but after all is said and done, they do appreciate having the photos and memories. They just have to put up a stink about it at first for some reason. I LOVED the video. Holli, you're such a fun mom!
ReplyDelete