I am a little slow with this blogging thing. About 3 weeks ago Aaron got promoted in Karate. He was so excited. He is now a yellow belt. we had originally put him in karate to keep him busy. He is like the energizer bunny. And yes sometimes he drives me crazy!!! So I signed him up. He has done so well. He really HeYaas! He can yell all he wants to in class and get's it all out before he comes home. He is really good about not using it on his siblings. Although I am sure he would love to at times. He is a wirey little sucker! So this has been really good for him.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Kung fu Aaron
I am a little slow with this blogging thing. About 3 weeks ago Aaron got promoted in Karate. He was so excited. He is now a yellow belt. we had originally put him in karate to keep him busy. He is like the energizer bunny. And yes sometimes he drives me crazy!!! So I signed him up. He has done so well. He really HeYaas! He can yell all he wants to in class and get's it all out before he comes home. He is really good about not using it on his siblings. Although I am sure he would love to at times. He is a wirey little sucker! So this has been really good for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Great job Aaron!
ReplyDeleteYou rock Aaron!
ReplyDeletePam