Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!




I had a great birthday. I appreciated all the cards and Happy birthday songs. I saved them on my phone. Thankyou Mom, Dad, and Jodi for the cake and gift cards and songs. I don't usually make my own cake cause I just don't feel like it, so this year my mom baked me and cake and Jodi and my Dad came and dropped it off. They broke into my garage and put the cake in my freezer (Anthony's truck door was unlocked so they got the garage door opener). Thank you. They also came at night probably when we were asleep and decorated my door with a happy birthday sign and baloons taped all over my windows. Thankyou Friend for taking me to lunch (Ruby Tuesdays has yummy lunch). It was a great lunch with an awesome Friend!!! You are the best. My friend Taya took Mady for me so that I could go out to lunch. Thankyou for the great smell good stuff! Cassie and Aaron sang to me. I think that Anna mae and Colton were supposed to be singing but all I heard was Cassie and Aaron. It was great! There family is awesome! I love them. Ryan also called to wish me a happy birthday. It's always great talking to him since we don't see them or talk very often. Thank you to all those birthday wishes on Facebook and anyone else I forgot. It was a great day! And as usual I will post pictures later.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Late Birthday...you are so loved. Glad you had a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY DAY TO FRIEND!!! You are my friendddddd and you know it.....you are my friend and you know it......you are my friend - cuz no one else will be my friend.....please don't take my friend away......way way way way way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Late Birthday Cuz! That cake look Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay so I'm a little behind, but happy super late birthday.
    Sounds like a fun one, as fun as getting older can be anyway.
    Man, that cake looks yummy!
    Loves,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete