Friday, July 23, 2010

Lovey's birthday






Tomorrow is my lovey's birthday! I asked him what he wanted to do for this wonderful occassion and this was his reply. "I would really like to go to the temple with you and then breakfast. How bout after that we come home and then go get our feet done maybe go get some dinner and see a movie." Does this sound like his birthday or mine! He is such a good lovey. That is what we are going to do for his birthday. He thought it would be fun to go get our feet done together and sit and talk. What a lovey. I sure love him!!! I think he will have a happy great day! Love that man and everything about him. He makes me happy. He is a good man. A great provider. A wonderful dad. An awesome husband. Happy birthday lovey. Nice nalgas by the way!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh that's so sweet.
    Happy birthday Anthony!
    Hope it's blissful.
    :-)
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Holly, he sounds so wonderful. I am so happy for you. Happy birthday, lovey. Tina Hull

    ReplyDelete