









I am a little behind on blogging and I know this was back in march, but it's my blog and I can blog when I want to. So here goes.
Spring happens around here in March. My kids got out the middle of march and had a week off. It was great weather. Cameron went on the mountain man rendezvous. He had so much fun. Before it, he had been working on a knife. They get the opportunity to pick a knife and make it themselves. So he had been working on it for a good month or so. It was a great experience for him. He came home exhausted and stinky. He said it was well worth it. Spencer did a campout also on that week. So payton, aaron and mady were left to their own devices. They so badly wanted to go to the swimming pool, but the pool was closed for renovation. So we went to our local walmart and bought a blow up pool and bubbles. It kept them entertained for a couple of hours. They had a ton of fun and the best part was they weren't driving me crazy!!! You gotta love those school breaks.



No comments:
Post a Comment