So.... last saturday Cameron and I got a bee in our bonet and started to move rooms around. We moved Payton and aaron to the loft, Spencer out of Cameron's room and into Payton and Aaron's room. We moved three beds and cleaned as we moved. It was a long day of cleaning and moving. So, Lovey thought it would be a good idea to just go get pizza so that I wouldn't have to cook. We all sat down to eat and we started to talk about christmas. The kids asked me what I wanted for christmas and I told them I only wanted 1 thing for christmas. Lovey asked "so love what's the one thing." so I looked down at my ring and to my shock my diamond was gone. GONE, GONE, GONE! I immediately thought of the day and all the moving and started to cry. All the kids got up and immediately started looking everywhere that we had been. I was also looking and crying. My love went and got the vaccuum and cut open the disgusting bag and started digging through all the junk in the bag, and there was a LOT!If you have ever opened a vaccuum bag, it will make you want to throw up. I was dry heaving. With every clump he took, he mooshed it between his fingers looking for my diamond. I knew then that he really loved me and that he really felt bad for me. Needless to say it wasn't found. I look for it everyday in hopes that I will find it. My kids keep praying that we will find it. I have to say, it was shocking to look down and see that it was gone. I think that, that is one of a married womens fears is to look down and realize your diamond is gone!
Saturday, September 5, 2009
My diamond is gone!
So.... last saturday Cameron and I got a bee in our bonet and started to move rooms around. We moved Payton and aaron to the loft, Spencer out of Cameron's room and into Payton and Aaron's room. We moved three beds and cleaned as we moved. It was a long day of cleaning and moving. So, Lovey thought it would be a good idea to just go get pizza so that I wouldn't have to cook. We all sat down to eat and we started to talk about christmas. The kids asked me what I wanted for christmas and I told them I only wanted 1 thing for christmas. Lovey asked "so love what's the one thing." so I looked down at my ring and to my shock my diamond was gone. GONE, GONE, GONE! I immediately thought of the day and all the moving and started to cry. All the kids got up and immediately started looking everywhere that we had been. I was also looking and crying. My love went and got the vaccuum and cut open the disgusting bag and started digging through all the junk in the bag, and there was a LOT!If you have ever opened a vaccuum bag, it will make you want to throw up. I was dry heaving. With every clump he took, he mooshed it between his fingers looking for my diamond. I knew then that he really loved me and that he really felt bad for me. Needless to say it wasn't found. I look for it everyday in hopes that I will find it. My kids keep praying that we will find it. I have to say, it was shocking to look down and see that it was gone. I think that, that is one of a married womens fears is to look down and realize your diamond is gone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm so sorry, I was hoping you would have found it by now. There's always still hope though, keep looking!
ReplyDeleteO Holli!
ReplyDeleteThat makes me so sad, and gives me renewed appreciation of my diamond.
I'm hoping that it shows up in a random place.
:-(
Pam
Have to say that I love the music however.